Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 06 and Oct 13. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping/ Returns + NO SALES TAX
The FIRMAN W01781 Inverter generator features 2100 starting watts and 1700 running watts. Power is supplied by our Max Pro Series 80cc FIRMAN engine which runs cool and efficient thanks to its Phoenix Fat Head Block. Our Whisper Series muffler keeps the W01781 running a quiet 54 decibels – well below the standards set by the National Parks Service, and our spark arrester has been approved by the USDA Forest Service. The .9 gallon fuel capacity provides a whopping 9 hours of run time. Starting is simple with the FIRMAN First pull, reliable recoil system.
- The Firman W01781's design includes a gasoline-fueled 80 cc Firman Max-Pro Series OHV 4-stroke engine. With a 120V output, it gives a running wattage of 1700W and also a peak wattage of 2100W.
- The control panel provides the upcoming 2 AC outlets:
- Thanks to its closed inverter generator design (L20 x W12.1 x H16.7 in), the Firman W01781, is more esthetical than a typical, open frame generator. This type of design is the most modern and convenient way to recreationally generate power.
- Since the W01781 weighs only 45.9 lbs, it can be labeled as a portable lightweight generator.
- When the generator is on overload, its oil levels are insufficient and the generator is ready, you will be informed by the featured light indicators.
- Security-wise, this product benefits from an automatic low oil shut-off, which gives you a complete peace of mind when using it.
|Decibels||54dB 1/4 load|
|THD @ Full Load||3%|
|5-20R 120V 20A DUPLEX||1|
|USB OUTLET(5V 2||1|
|Low Oil Shutoff||YES|
|Power Stream Alternator||YES|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||YES|